Monday, September 27, 2010

Average Woman Size In Japan

DANUBIO......











Here I am after two months to take up my I have a blog .. tantinello overlooked but is a good and just cause: the summer vacation .. I spent in Sardinia alternating between Alghero and Iglesias, province of Cagliari ..... my mom .. what a sea of \u200b\u200bwonderful days I spent there, diving into the waters and wonderful and limpidissme nn was no time to think of the kitchen because the heat did not allow for absolutely closer to the stove and oven ... but the return, overbearing, it was felt the urge to mix and just today I had the wish to prepare a Danube also because of the sausage that I absolutely had to be consumed as soon ... I like eating them and here I want to .. Danube gorgeous little balls stuck together as if to share a secret, that of filling the first bite that makes you feel a magical flavor of cheese made hot and pieces of salami and ham ... I guess you're curious to read the recipe ... here it ..!!!:- D
INGREDIENTS: 550 gr
d
manitoba flour 50 g oil Olive
30 grams of sugar 250 grams of milk
15 grams of beer yeast
10 grams of salt 1 egg + 1 egg yolk for brushing
PREPARATION: Melt the
yeast in milk by adding sugar, oil and eggs .... mix together and pour over flour mix .. add salt and half working ... to make dough rise after giving a 3-fold or bends overlap ... spent two hours chopping the mixture into balls about 30 grams each ... flatten and put in the center of each of them filling, close to the ball and put in a pan lined with baking paper .. the No balls should be close but too stuck in rising because of growing quite a bit .... after about 30 minutes (or when you see that you are brewing closer to each other) brush surface with egg yolk (but you can replace with milk) .. bake 25-30 minutes at 180 ° ...








0 comments:

Post a Comment