Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Is The Natural Alternative To Ativan?




Ieri mi è venuta voglia di cioccolatini e poichè in casa non avevo nulla ho deciso, cosi all'improvviso, di prepararmeli...io ho scelto una ricetta facile utilizzando due tipi di cioccolato e granella di nocciola, ma nulla vieta di inventarsi un nuovo ripieno a proprio gusto e coccolarsi nei momenti di "apatia" invernale...io nn ho pesato gli ingredienti e mi sono regolata a modo mio..
INGREDIENTI:
cioccolato fondente
white chocolate
chopped hazelnuts
PREPARATION:
I have the chocolate and I helped with this contraption to melt the chocolate ..
I melted dark chocolate and with the help of a brush I brushed the inside of a silicone mold, put in refrigerator to harden after about 20 minutes .. I still gave a brush stroke of chocolate and released 10 others minutes in the fridge .. meanwhile I added dark chocolate already melted white chocolate and when you are all well blended I added the chopped nuts .. I took the shells of chocolate and I put in the middle a whole hazelnut, then with the mixture I filled the shells of chocolate, even the edges and put back in the fridge for another half hour .... the chocolates in the silicone molds are well up rapidly and easily and there, voila, my beautiful chocolates ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment