Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pattycake Members Stuff

CROSTATA CON I PEPERONCINI VERDI... How nice



















This is purely a preparation for the summer but I had frozen green chilies, I have done so .. a bit unusual but very tasty ..
INGREDIENTS:
X the pastry ..... SALT
300 grams of flour 00
110 g butter
60 grams of cold water
salt 1 egg yolk
flour 1 teaspoon of spinach
green chillies (fried)
tomato basil
bacon
PREPARATION:
mix the ingredients for the pastry and chill for half an hour ... clean green chillies, wash and dry them very well because otherwise when you fry crackle (my secret is that I will bake in oven on baking paper with a little oil) .. set aside and the peppers in same pan, add a goccino oil, the diced bacon and fry the garlic .. slightly and add the tomatoes, when they soften add the previously fried peppers and season it all .. roll out the pastry into a baking dish about 25 cm and filled with chili peppers, close the pie with strips of pastry and bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment