Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look Up Master Lock Combination



Hello everyone!: D
last vacation, which means more time to write! I have to recover from the era of the dinosaurs is that I do not write more in my blog. I had many interesting ideas, but I think to speak to postpone the party! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and New Year is next Friday! Two words to describe a style appropriate to these two holidays and ROMANTIC SEXY . For the holiday season certainly prefer a romantic style, New Year's Eve, however, prefer a sexy style.



;












I mini dress con gli acessori adatti sono sempre perfetti ...



 La pochette rossa รจ perfect accessory that does not need to be matched. From light and color to any outfit.











The perfect makeup?
SMOKEY EYES & RED LIPSTICK





FINALLY

The Ankle-Boot are perfect for those who want to dare! ; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment