Last night I visited a forum on the latest cooking and reading the various recipes I hit a really easy recipe, the kind that when you're the glycemic attack, you morale save otherwise you would get two beautiful tears .... then I read the ingredients remembered that I had also saved the recipe years ago but then set aside to prepare for something more striking .. then you realize that simple things are the most good and tasty ......:-)...
INGREDIENTS:
4 whole eggs 150 g sugar 160 g flour
80 grams of peanut oil
pinch of salt 2 teaspoons vanilla
1 / 2 bag Yeast pandegliangeli
TOPPING
here you can indulge .. jam, chocolate, custard, whipped cream and strawberries, etc. ... I personally stuffed with strawberry jam made from d me ..
PREPARATION:
I put all the ingredients into Thermomix and I worked for 2 minutes, but can easily be prepared even with the electric whips ..... in a baking pan 45 x 35 place a sheet of parchment paper, pour the mixture, level and bake at 180 degrees x 10 minutes, no more else breaks in the winding roll .... just cooked, remove from mold and wrap it immediately to let them take the form ... reopen soon becomes warm roll, stuff it according to your taste, wind it up so as to shrink the more ... believe me, 30 minutes in all and enjoy a sweet but simple exaggeration of good .....
recipe alias Stephen Jenkins!
0 comments:
Post a Comment