Monday, November 22, 2010

Letter Of Intent To Grad Schools Template

Elegance

Hello: D
I have noticed with great pleasure that my visitors have increased significantly! I am very happy ... In this period I have not had much time to write, and then, while listening to a beautiful song by Bon Jovi try to remedy: want to talk about ' elegance.
I searched in vain for a concept of elegance, but in the end I realized that we all have a very different concept of elegance. Being smart may mean to be polite, respect others, have an elegant language and also an elegant attire. There are endless things that can be called elegant. The elegance about the 'aspect outward appearance but also the inner soul of a person. He could write a novel about it. To give a definition to what it may mean writing a longer work of the Divine Comedy (if anyone wants to try to write a book about'll be happy to read and if I did it to give you an idea I first read your work just finished UU). I want to share with you my idea of \u200b\u200belegance that attracts me most. Every day when I dress when I trick, when I meet someone, when I face some problems, I try to be as elegant as possible. If we were all a bit more elegant, perhaps there would be fewer problems. As for the clothes (the main theme of the blog) I think the same elegance and sobriety, simplicity, striking at the right point without overdoing it.
Here are some examples of elegance in my taste!










































































0 comments:

Post a Comment