Friday, October 29, 2010

Bible Black New Testament Stream Free



E 'significantly established: in Italy came the winter temperatures ... -.- "I do not know about you but I'm not so excited! Perhaps I have already written: I am not a lover of winter. But oh well you can not always have everything in life XD So we also live with what we do not like style and pull out scarves, gloves and sweaters to better face the cold waiting for us outside the doorstep of the house ... Some stars seem to suffer the temperatures they are almost bare in winter copertissime and summer, but others like us feel cold! Here are a few that deal with the cold in style!
Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Gwyneth Paltrow

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Suri Cruise

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Amanda Seyfried

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Blake Lively


Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves

Jonny Deep

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Katherine Heigl

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Ginnifer Goodwin

Star-trend: Moda pioggia
Sarah Jessica Parker with her son James

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
Taylor Swift

Brad Pitt


Mariah Carey

Rihanna


Keira Knightley




, Eric and Chuck GossipGirl




Ciara



Eva Longoria



Mary Kate Olsen







And you?? How is your style winter? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment