Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reduce Swelling On Knuckles After Punching



Although no one has done yet visit my blog, I'll continue to write posts! I wonder if by magic "PUFF" many visitors! However, this morning I want to talk about winter. Winter is not my favorite season: super covered from head to foot, hair appointments in total disorder because the bus stop we were wet and many other disasters ... Cold, snow and rain does not get along well 'although I have to agree with me say (or write) some boots and sweaters are some fall asleep, perhaps the only good thing. But the trends for this season so chilly? First of all, go in your closet in search of the camel . This color has been sent on the catwalk by stlisti such as Max Mara, Louis Vuitton, ChloƩ and Prada. And to say that last winter I went through a nice pair of boots in this color!
Our feet will sigh because the winter we reserve of 5-heeled shoes: Prada, Stella McCartney and Giambattista Valli on their catwalk gave welcome back to the bon ton shoes. And the bags? Medium size, with a long flap style postman. Maybe those could be avoided, at least to those who do not like! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment