Friday, June 25, 2010

How Long Should A Deodorant Last

MARMELLATA DI CILIEGE




The past years I have given to the preparation of the most varied recipes of jams, but I always lacked a I decided to do it because I always found when you no longer jam and cherries this year .. just seen on the counter of the grocery store I picked up the cherries that were a show .. big, swollen, scarlet and here was triggered in me the desire to dive in the preparation of a good jam ... I was very satisfied by the result because it came just as I wanted, creamy taste to the point but many pieces of cherries ... too bad that the cherries are fruits that can be seen briefly as the strawberries ...
INGREDIENTS:
2 kg of cherries
1 kg of sugar
1 / 2 of water bcchiere
lemon juice
PREPARATION:
you start with decent wash and dry the fruit in a nice clean cloth .. stalks are removed and the bones careful to remove them .. well why someone might escape the control and then I skip some tooth trouble .. finished .... boned work:-D, pour over the fruit sugar and mix well .. let it rest for about 1 hour and then pour into a large pot to start cooking that must occur in up to 3 / 4 of an hour in order avoid altering the color of the fruit ... when the mixture begins to thicken add the lemon juice .. made the test on the consistency of the dish, pour the jam into a sterilized glass jar in the oven, closes with the capsule and tips up to complete cooling of the can ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment