Essendo io un'appassionata di lievitati sia salati che dolci, e avendo seguito il corso di Adriano e Paoletta a Napoli, I decided to do the test Enna croissants ... I is not never gonna stop to try new recipes because each preparation also gives you new emotions ... this time, of course, I followed all the proceedings of the course and the result satisfied me enough ... Paoletta put the recipe on her blog under the name of Act II croissants .... unlike Paoletta who loves to cut the small croissants, I however, like to see the rise in croissants a bit larger .. gives me great satisfaction to see these croissants type as those that bring my children in the evening when you buy them in deli, and then we put Goduria Cornettone to divide and stuff it with Nutella or jam ... yum yum ... very good .. that Goduria .. only sin is that I was on a diet .. After having tasted all good things that we have prepared the course of bakery in Naples ....
INGREDIENTS: 275 gr of Manitoba
275 grams of flour oo
15 grams of yeast
10 g salt 90 g sugar 1 egg
170 grams of water
120 g milk 30 g butter
1 grated orange rind (or lemon) .. I put both
1 tablespoon rum 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or scraping dui a pod )
290 grams of butter for the turns (I I used butter, using pastry chefs)
1 egg brushed on top for the final (I added a little milk)
I followed all the preparation that is Blog Paoletta, is perfect and photos are wonderful and beautiful and beautifully explain the entire procedure and its rides ... I with my humble camera, I could never reach the levels of their pictures .... thanks to Adriano Paoletta and I have entered the heart and I will not let more as friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment