Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Kind Of Sneakers Does Billie Joe Armstrong

PANCAKE DELICATI




Era da tempo che volevo preparare dei pancake ed oggi, approfittando che avevo anche la ricotta available to me and not knowing how to use it, I decided it was time that I attempt in this preparation time ago .. bought too little little pan that I was courting for some time, and behold, voila, that took my pancakes delicious and delicate life ... ... I've tasted a blueberry jam that is from Ikea ...
INGREDIENTS:
250 g cheese
125 grams of milk
100 grams of flour 2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
a pinch of salt
PREPARATION:
mix the ricotta with the sugar, milk, egg yolks, cream and add to work the flour and baking powder sifted by the mount .. the egg whites with a pinch of salt and mix with cream before stirring gently so as not to remove the whites .... I greased my pan and I poured a spoonful of the mixture ... I cooked for a few minutes by a side and a fork of the car I turned the pancake to cook the other side ... do pancakes taste sprinkle with powdered sugar or vanilla taste with a type of jam according to their taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment